Ary 6 months "Geez mom is it really that cold?"
Ary 6 months "I love my new highchair!"
Ary 6 months "Thanks for the cool onesie Tim."
Ary helping mommy do laundry - 7 months
Garden of the Gods - Ary 7 months
Garden of the Gods
Grandma, Grampa Scriven, Amy & Ary Garden of the Gods
First time in my new backpack 7 1/2 months "Dad this is cool!"
Ary and mommy - Blue Ridge Mountains, NC - (Craig peak where we hiked in the background)
Rodger and Ary - hiking to Mt. Craig peak
Blue Ridge Mountains - Amy
Jenni, Uncle Brad and sleepy Ary - Asheville, NC
Granny Ann & Ary - Asheville, NC
"Still love my backpack" - Asheville, NC
Uncle Brad and Ary - Asheville, NC
Ary, Elaine, Jenni and Russ "Hanging out with you guys sure does make me happy." - Asheville
"Yum, yum ice!" Russ, Elaine and Ary - Asheville, NC
"Babby food? I thought I was going to get some of your Chinese food Uncle Brad and Jenni!" Asheville, NC
No comments:
Post a Comment