
Rodger, Amy and Aryanna - Kansas City Zoo

Amy, Ary, Jenni and Brad. "Good thing you are studying the map Uncle Brad, we wouldn't want to get lost!"

Ary and Rodger

"...see Dorothy is Elmo's fish and she lives in a bowl and she's real cute and..." - Uncle Brad and Ary - Deep Conversations - Leavenworth, KS Sept. 09

Ary and Amy - Leavenworth

Cousin's (2nd - 3rd...not sure how that works...Brian is mommy's 1st cousin...uhhh...I'm still confused) Teddy and Max - playing in the pool at Granny Ann's - Leavenworth September 09

Susan, Brian, Teddy, Max, Ary



"This water is cold but boy is this fun!"

"Pull me, pull me!!!!"

"Whoo hoo....awsome Uncle Brad."

I love hats. I have a stack in the closet that I wear everyday.

Just chillin'.

"Dude this is the life, wait where's my milk..."

"I can't reach the petals but it's still fun."

Summer hail storm. It looked like snow.

Ice cream after hiking...yum, yum...

Hiking at Stanley Canyon - Colorado Springs - We thought this was going to be an easy hike but it was pretty hard especially since Rodger was carrying Ary.

Some of the hike was pretty steep. On the left is a pretty decent drop off. Rodger had to keep bobbing up and down to grab the rocks but Ary loved it. Every time he would dip she would say "ooooo" and smile. I (Amy) am afraid of heights so it was one of those hikes where I was nervous but Rodger and Ary loved it.

Sandbox end of summer

"Hi world, I'm ready, lets' go!"

Mommy and me.
No comments:
Post a Comment