The night Brynnley was born I wasn't sure if my water had broken or not so I went to the hospital by myself. We found out it had in fact broken so Rodger had to scramble around to get Ary to Laura's and come up. It took him a couple of hours. Thankfully the nurse was incredibly nice and kept me company. We had a small snafu with my IV not going into a vein. My arm started to swell with fluid which was really unnerving for awhile and made the nurse very nervous. (When your nurse gets nervous it doesn't make you feel better!) It all worked out and everything was pretty smooth from there. Rodger even turned on music during the labor which the nurse and doctor said they enjoyed and wished they had all of the time. Wouldn't life be better if we all had our own personal sound track?!?!
Brynnley and Dee
Day we left the hospital. We had to stay an extra day since my water broke. That was actually a huge blessing. We both felt much more rested this time than we did when Ary was born. I wish I had nurses to bring me food and clean my room now!
Granny Ann & Brynnley
We kept promising Ary that she could help feed Brynn. Since I'm nursing she hasn't really gotten the opportunity except this one time.
Granny Ann & Ary on slide in backyard.

No comments:
Post a Comment