Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mom's Pics Leavenworth July 2011

Reading in bed. This was Ary's first time in a big bed.


Uncle Russ, Elaine and Brynnley. You guys take too good of pictures. We love you but it's annoying. Stop being so tan and good looking please!


Brynn almost 3 months





Granny Ann & Brynn





Elaine & Brynn. Elaine was nice enough to hold Brynn so that I (Amy) could work out. She walked in the door and I basically said "Can you hold Brynn?" Instead of "Hi, how are you?" Good thing Elaine is so nice.


Ary and Brynn











These were taken in April when Brynn was born but I forgot to get them off of my mom's camera. This was Brynn's first 'hike' through Garden of the Gods. Ary kept wanting to climb rocks and have her picture taken.






This horse is pretty heavy. Ary somehow managed to carry it all the way up the stairs herself.



Aunt Clarita and Brynnley






Posted by Picasa

No comments: