Mueller State Park October - Amy
Ummm...shouldn't I be wearing Crimson and Blue? Daddy must have dressed me...
Happy Halloween - Rah, rah!
Halloween - Cousins Hayley, Cooper and Dillon
Hi Grandpa Kent!I love your buttons!

Thanks for rocking me to sleep Grandma Cindy. I'm sooooo comfortable....zzzzzzzz
Grandpa and Grandma Scriven - Thanksgiving
Yeah I love you guys too!
Daddy and Ary - Thanksgiving weekend
Getting ready to go to Aunt Laura's for the day - I'm excited!
Grandma Scriven made my dress - isn't it cute?
Hanging out with my Winnie the Pooh - a gift from my cousins.
Ummm...Mom, I know it's cold but i'm not sure about these new gloves...
Christmas morning.



Granny Ann and Ary - Christmas Eve.

Daddy, Mommy and Ary Christmas Eve.

Mommy and Ary Christmas Eve.

I love my new Christmas book Granny Ann!
Ohhh...this is interesting...
Merry Christmas...ho, ho, ho....

Thanks for the monkey puppet Uncle Brad and Jenni - he tastes good!

Wow more presents! I love teddy bears - Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Scriven!


Paper - yeah...Can I eat it?

I'm eating solid food!
My new monkey from Uncle Brad and Jenni.
Grandpa and Grandma Scriven - Thanksgiving
Yeah I love you guys too!
Getting ready to go to Aunt Laura's for the day - I'm excited!
Grandma Scriven made my dress - isn't it cute?
Hanging out with my Winnie the Pooh - a gift from my cousins.Granny Ann and Ary - Christmas Eve.
Merry Christmas...ho, ho, ho....Wow more presents! I love teddy bears - Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Scriven!
Paper - yeah...Can I eat it?
I'm eating solid food!
My new monkey from Uncle Brad and Jenni.
No comments:
Post a Comment