Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1st trip to the zoo with Daddy, Mommy and Richard

"Umm...guys...what is that thing?"
"Okay, that's close enough."






Mommy and me - bath time.




Hiking Garden of the Gods with Mommy and Richard
Just chillin' with Richard - "You sure make a good recliner Richard!"




"Thanks for the present Granny Ann. I sure do love opening them!"







"My favorite, a book!"



Ary's Birthday Party.


"It's my birthday I can pick my nose if I want to."
"Wow, that's a really big cupcake!"


"What's going on, why are you all smiling at me like that?"
"Hmm...this white stuff tastes good..."




"The brown stuff tastes good also..."
"Why hasn't anyone given this to me before?!""Maybe I can get the last little bit..."
"Did I do that?""More presents!"





"Cousin Hayley playing dress up at my party."


My new stroller from Grandma and Grandpa Scriven - "Umm...Dad could you move your feet?"

"Peek-a-boo!""This is cool, my own sandbox indoors, wait a minute...that's not sand it's corn meal!"








Rodger and Dee working on the basement.


"Daddy you're funny!"




Cousin Cooper, Rodger and Ary.
"How old are you Hayley?...Oh, it's Grandma Scriven's birthday..."Ary and Great Grandma Atkinson



"You people make me tired..."



No comments: