Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas at Ft. Myers

These are not in chronological order. I tried to group them as best I could but it's just too much of a pain to completely re-arrange them correctly.
Celebrating Aunt Chris's birthday. "My movie is serious business!"
"Daddy, you are not supposed to make me laugh during my movie!"

"Uncle Craig, seriously my mom said I could get in the water...don't you believe me?"


Rodger,Ary, Amy, Grandpa Kent, Uncle Craig, Grandma Miller, Grandma Cindy




Grandpa Kent, Aunt Leanne and Ary."Isn't this water supposed to turn on?"


"If they didn't want me to get in this water then why is it so close to the edge of the path everywhere just tempting me!"





Grandma Miller - Christmas

Grandma Miller and Uncle Bud
Craig, Bud and Kent
"How did you guys know I love books?!"
"Mr. Potatoe Head, Whoo Hoo!""Is that what I think it is?"
"Grandma Miller it's a guitar, what a great present!"




Dancing to the music.







Grandma Miller


"Here is a present for you Grandpa"






Daddy and Ary Christmas day on the beach.


Mommy and AryannaDaddy, Ary and Mommy on the beach.





"This doll from Alaska is perfect for Colorado, she's dressed for the snow! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma."



Ft. Myer's beach, time square area.



"Do I make a good Caption Jack Sparrow?"

I think it's the beard that makes this even stranger...


Daddy and Ary walking on the beach in the water.








Sunset on the beach. So peaceful and Ary loved it, she cried when we would bring her inside.






At Zoo. The sign says "This popular potted plant is a ficas tree. Above you is what happens when it has room to grow." So cool.



One of Ary's favorite activities, sweeping.

View from back porch of Dad and Cindy's condo.


We were really suprised that Ary was actually sharing with Noah on this night!



Sunset ride on Uncle Bud and Aunt Chris's boat. Noah and Ary were outfitted in lifejackets just to be safe.


Aryanna, Amy and Grandpa Kent.




Rodger and Ary.


Sunset from the boat.


View from back of condo. I'm standing in the water when I took this picture. Dad's condo is ground level to the right of Rodger's head.

Dolphins outside of the condo. Rodger saw them swim up and down each way. They were playing and got very close.

Dolphin


Ary kept trying to push me out of the chair so we finally got her own. Notice her milk in the sand right by her and the cracker in her hand, she was settling in to relax.












Thomas Edison's house.


Craig, Bud, Chris, Leanne, Kent and Grandma Miller


Master bedroom of the condo we rented


Living room










Rodger in the kitchen - I know, he's hot and he cooks too, what a package!


"Thanks for the toys Granny Ann. I even like the container, I fit perfectly!"

No comments: