Monday, March 21, 2011

Ary's Birthday February 2011


Ary wanted to take every picture with Hayley when she opened her presents.






Thanks for the new clothes Papa and CiCi!


Cooper, Hayley & Ary.

Ary & Papa working on her new puzzle
We celebrated Rodger & Ary's birthday together. Rodger got pink candles too. I tried to make cupcakes but didn't follow the high altitude directions and they were a flat mess. Luckily Rodger saved the day by buying some cakes. His carrot cake actually looked great but ended up being a ton of frosting even in the middle, it was WAY too sweet. It looked pretty though!


Ary just wanted the candy on top.



I think I'll help myself to some while you are cutting Daddy.



What a cute monkey CiCi and Papa!





Thanks for the build a bear from the Jaap's & Grandma & Grandpa Scriven. Don't tell anyone but I'm convinced it's a carebear.


Thanks for the Noah's Ark Granny Ann!




Thanks for Tinker Bell & her blanket Granny Ann.



What a cool placemat CiCi and Papa. Who knew you could find one with my name, neat!

No comments: