Monday, March 21, 2011

Granny Ann's, Grandma & Grandpa Scriven X-mas visit

I love the book "When you give a mouse a cookie" Granny Ann!



And now I have the mouse!




For some reason Ary tells us there is a mouse in her room. She says it's hiding. For awhile we stopped reading books about mice (though strangely enough there are a lot of mice in her books) but she loves this book and wants to read it every night so we just keep telling her that there is no mouse in her room.


Ary & Granny Ann











I love my baby pony Granny Ann!



Ary takes all of our paper towel and toilet paper rolls and calls them telescopes.



Ary's teach Ms. Sarah, Ary & Amy



Granny Ann, Amy & Ary at Ary's school



Thanks for the cool St. Patricks day hat Granny Ann.





Christmas holiday dinner.


More presents


Cooper, Hayley & Ary




Ary sitting on Momma's new pots and pans - Thanks Dee & Karla!


Hayley helping Ary unwrap presents


What a great new outfit!



Thanks for my ballerina dress up clothes Great Aunt Clarita!



Dancing with cousin Hayley.






Posted by Picasa

Daddy's ballerina

No comments: